July 4-6, 2018
Join us for three days of fellowship and refreshment at our annual international conference.
- 9:30 AM — Education Committee and Missions Committee Meetings
- 1:30 PM — Executive Board Meeting, Registration and Exhibits Open
- 6:30 PM — 4th of July Celebration Buffett (Speaker: Steve Holder)
- 8:00 AM — National Board Meeting, Breakfast Buffet
- 9:30 AM — Morning Session (Speaker: Scott Hinkle)
- 10:30 AM — Equipping Session #1
- 11:30 AM — Equipping Session #2
- 12:30 PM — Leadership Luncheon (Speaker: Lee Grady)
- 7:00 PM — Evening Service (Speaker: Lee Grady)
- 9:00 PM — Emerging Leaders Meet-and-Greet Reception
- 8:00 AM — Regional Board Meetings, Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 AM — Equipping Session #3
- 10:30 AM — General Session (Speaker: Scott Hinkle)
- 11:30 AM — Business Meeting
- 12:30 PM — Missions Luncheon (Lee Grady), Ladies Luncheon (Beverly Weeks)
- 7:00 PM — Closing Celebration (Speaker: Vaughn Walwyn)
- 9:00 PM — Closing Reception
About the Venue
Hyatt Regency Resort at Gainey Ranch
- Rooms and suites with views of the sunset, mountain, or golf course
- 27 holes of championship golf at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club
- 4 lighted tennis courts
- Miles of jogging and cycling trails
- 8 on-site restaurants and lounges
- 2.5 acre water park featuring 10 swimming pools, waterslides, and white sand beach
The time period for discounted lodging has passed. Click to book rooms at the Hyatt at full price.
7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85258
Interested in having a table at the conference?
We have several openings for display tables to qualified vendors or groups.